Sunday, June 2, 2013

Black Dawn By Rachel Caine

* THIS POST WILL DEFINITELY CONTAIN SPOILERS BECAUSE I HAVE TO REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED*

Ok, I would like to start off with saying that The Morganville Vampires series is one of my absolute favorite series of all time (next to The Infernal Devices).

Ok, usually, after a series has a specific number of books, I start to get bored of the series and really dread reading the next book *cough cough The Blue Bloods series cough cough* but with Rachel Caine's writing, I fall in love with the series all over again.

This book was definitely not an exception. I am falling deeper in love with this series. I am in love with everything. I love Claire and Shane together. I love Myrin and Claire together. I love Eve and Michael. I love all the characters in the book, even Oliver. Although I did have a problem with one character. I'm pretty sure whatever happened to Naomi is not over yet. Stupid Draug had to take out the silver knife. Stupid Draug.

*Sigh* nothing but good things to say about this book. If you want to read my less detailed review (ha, not really a review. Just what I said on goodreads) click here.

I really suck at writing reviews when my heart really just isn't that into it..... which you can probably tell is right now. Sorries.

No comments:

Post a Comment